Dr. Maureen Griffin, renowned Forensic Psychologist, will speak tonight to First Year Parents/Guardians at 6:00pm on Zoom. Please note that the following procedures must be followed for all attendees.
- The link to the zoom will be sent to all Parents/Guardians directly.
- To access the zoom, the Parents/Guardians’ device must be identified with the name of the First Year student. Unidentified devices will not be allowed to enter.
- Please note that only Parents/Guardians are allowed to attend. No students should be present for the talk.
- Recording of any kind is not allowed.
- Participants will be admitted from 5:45pm and cannot be admitted past 6pm to avoid disrupting the session.
If you have any questions, please contact the school. Many thanks.