Best of luck to all our 2nd and 5th year students who start their summer examinations this week. 5th year examinations begin on Monday while 2nd year exams will begin on Wednesday morning.
Some exam tips:
- Check the exam timetable carefully, these can be found in numerous places around the school
- Be careful of how much time you spend on each question
- Be careful to read the questions asked carefully
- Once you have completed the exam read back over your answers carefully
- Don’t panic
- It is important to drink plenty of water in the run up to exams, this helps to keep you sharp
We wish you all every success and hope that the experience will be a source of great learning and little stress. We would also like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very enjoyable and relaxing summer break.