Health and Wellbeing Week 2020
John The Baptist Health and Wellbeing Week May 2020
Monday 11th – Friday 15th May
Staff, Staff and Families,
Welcome to the 2020 John the Baptist, Health and Wellbeing week with a difference! From Monday 11th to Friday the 15th May, we are going online to broadcast a week of fun, exciting and entertaining activities for you to do at home. We have created a timetable set out of fun activities under 4 different heading: Physical Challenges, Mindfulness Activities, Nutrition and Baking, and Skills challenges. We encourage all students, staff & family members to get involved by:
- HAVING FUN!!!!
- Following the schools twitter account – @jtbcstweets click HERE
- Follow the timetable below for the daily activities.
- Keep an eye on the daily updates of challenges/activities on the school website & twitter account.
- Send in your videos or pictures to the school twitter page using hashtags #JTBCS #health&wellbeingweek
There will be prizes for creativity under each section and the PE department judging panel will choose the winners at the end of the week.
Finally, we know we are all apart at this difficult time, we want to set a challenge that we can complete TOGETHER as a school throughout the week. Here we would like if all staff, students & families could join and let’s see how many kilometres we can walk or run over the week while making sure to adhere to Government 5km guidelines.
- Please download the Strava App (see the logo above)
- Click explore
- Search for John The Baptist CS and Join the group.
We are one school; one community and we will do this together!
NOTE: Your content and material will be available for all others to see but if you do not want people to see your activity but want to join in follow these steps. By following these steps, your total will not be counted towards the school total.
- Select and view the activity you want to hide.
- Click the 3 dots at the top right corner and select edit.
- Scroll down to privacy controls and select only you. This allows you to contribute to the group while hiding that single activity. Repeat this throughout the week to hide your content.
|Together Tuesday||Wellness Wednesday||Trick shot Thursday||
|Physical Challenges||1 minute of Jumping jacks or Burpees
Want to get Involved please send in your time lapse video to John the Baptist Twitter account.