We were delighted to have Ray Langan of ‘Rayse the Game’ a motivational, study skills speaker who provided a workshop to our 5th & 6th year students on Thursday Last. It was energetic, invigorating and motivational and we truly hope it will help all our students in the comings months and years ahead.
We are inviting all parents to attend Ray’s Parent Pep Talk, next Monday 13th of March at 7.00-8.00pm. See zoom details at the bottom of this post. All parents welcome.
Entertaining & Informative Talk
This is a highly engaging, informative and positive keynote. The thrust is to help parents create independent young people and develop strategies to step back and allow their children to develop and foster independence. We cover topics such as teen anxiety, social media, exam preparation and how to support your son or daughter in secondary school. Parents come away with a real sense of positivity, empowerment and with lots of ideas of how to support and communicate more effectively with their son/daughter in an ever more complex world.
- 46% of teenagers cannot live without their phone and teens are spending 144 minutes daily on their smartphone
- 60% of teens say social media is making them unhappy
- 37% of young people between 12 & 17 are builled online
- 15% of teens experience some form of bullying in school
- One in four teenagers come from one parent families which puts a lot of pressure on that lone parent
- 75% of teens worry about body shape
- One in seven Irish teenagers
What we cover
- The Mindset of the Modern Teen and the rise of Anxiety in Adolescents
- How to help your Teen with Anxiety and also deal with Apathy.
- Study skills in the Age of Distraction and to Rise Your Grades
- How to deal with Phone, Social Media and Screen Addiction.
- Top 10 Strategies to Communicate with modern Teens more effectively
RAYSE THE GAME is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: PARENT PEP TALK
Time: Mar 13, 2023 07:00 PM Dublin
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 856 3955 1163