- Code of Behaviour
- Child Protection Statement
Please note the above Child Protection Statement and associated Risk Assessment is reviewed by all school partners and ratified annually. It was ratified by the Board of Management on the 2nd of October 2018. It will be reviewed in September 2019.
The Board of Management completed the Checklist for Review of the Child Safeguarding Statement on the 29th of May 2019. Please see below for notification (written) of this review:
Hard copies of the Child Safeguarding Statement and Risk Assessments are visible outside the main secretaries’ office and available on request from the school (main office).
Please click below to view the Child Protection Procedures for Primary and Post-Primary Schools 2017
- Data Protection Policy – currently under review
- Assessment Policy
- Student Council Policy
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Enrolment Policy
- Counter Bullying Policy
- Mobile Devices Policy – currently under review
- Acceptable Internet User Policy – currently under review
- Additional Policies available on request from the school
Student Friendly Versions of the Policies – created by the Student Council